Dear valued guests,
Please be advised that due to the province-wide shutdown, AMP Salon will be closed until further notice. Based on Ontario's sector based reopening plan, we expect to be open around the first week of July. However, this is subject to change based on various factors as the reopening progresses.
Any clients that had pre-existing appointment will be contact to reschedule their appointment once we have an official date of reopen. All appointment will be rescheduled in the order that they have been missed. Once all missed appointments have been rescheduled we will work off of our callback list for scheduling new appointments. If you wish to be added to our callback list please email us at [email protected] with your name, phone number and appointment details, and we will contact you directly to schedule your appointment. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate rescheduling several months of appointments, and we look forward to seeing all of you in the salon again very soon!
Please read through the following information prior to arriving for your appointment:
Here at AMP Salon, we take the health and well-being of our guests seriously. For that reason, we have increased the frequency of sanitization and cleaning throughout the salon, and we will also be implementing distancing measures, as well as a reduced salon capacity.
What we ask from our guests:
- All clients are required to wear a mask while in the salon. If you do not have your own mask, you may purchase one when you arrive for $2.00
- Reading material and beverages will not be available during this time
- We ask that you please limit the number of personal items brought with you into the salon
- We ask that you please attend your appointment alone. No accompanying guests will be permitted at this time
- Cashless payment is encouraged, gift certificates can be purchased online by clicking the link on this website
Regarding appointments for guests:
- Guests with existing appointments during the shutdown will be contacted to rebook their appointment
- Guests without an existing appointment can request one via email at [email protected] or by phone at (905) 639-109
- Online booking for appointments will be temporarily unavailable
- All guests that have requested a spot on the callback list will be contacted after all existing appointments have been rescheduled