Dear valued guests,
The time has come! We are ready to welcome you back with closed arms and open chairs. Let us begin by saying thank you for your patience and continued support, we are so excited to see you! Amp Salon will be open for appointments on Friday June 19th.
Some things have changed, but we promise, under the masks, it’s still us.
Here at AMP Salon, we take the health and well-being of our guests seriously. For that reason, we have increased the frequency of sanitization and cleaning throughout the salon, and we will also be implementing distancing measures, as well as a reduced salon capacity.
What we ask from our guests:
- All clients are required to wear a mask while in the salon. If you do not have your own mask, you may purchase one when you arrive for $2.00
- Reading material and beverages will not be available during this time
- We ask that you please limit the number of personal items brought with you into the salon
- We ask that you please attend your appointment alone. No accompanying guests will be permitted at this time
- Cashless payment is encouraged, gift certificates can be purchased online by clicking the link on this website
- In an effort to reduce the amount of people in the salon at one time, all guests are asked to please call the salon when you’ve arrived for your appointment, and wait in your car or outside the salon until a member of our staff notifies you to come inside
Regarding appointments for guests:
- Guests with existing appointments during the shutdown will be contacted to rebook their appointment
- Guests without an existing appointment can request one via email at [email protected] or by phone at 905-639-1095
- We have modified our hours of operation to provide more booking opportunity for our clients. We will now be open from Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 9:00pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Online booking for appointments will be temporarily unavailable